2011年8月18日星期四

Chin Travel Tours to Xian


Xi'an, next to a girl is eating steamed bread on china discovery tours the table stood two books. It's really strange, I saw girls in Xi'an high level of overall appearance, one of my classmates in Beijing Beijing girl classmate to them collectively as the steel Beng, meaning self-evident. According to him, Beijing native of a small file that the child, as long as the length of the more beautiful Beijing girls, do not believe you can ask up no more than three generations, there must be foreign origin, Xi'an, I do have the opposite feeling: just beautiful point, is certainly a mouth Shaanxi, ugly but added that more than Mandarin or other dialects. (Beijing can not throw a brick at me):). Then I summed up, Xi'an, mainly girls, long shapely little more special body, such as too fat or too thin, so a whole Seems a bit beside the point. Keke, we get down to business.
                 
People to ask the direction of the restaurant,chinese tour I decided to play the Big Wild Goose Pagoda. Surface of the driver was a woman, very warm, take the initiative to introduce me to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda Shaanxi Bo from the line.
                 
To the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, when time still early, many people, only a few foreigners in the photo, I walked slowly back into the big Jionji (25 tickets), a lot of incense, to the Big Wild Goose Pagoda, the tower that we still have charges on , each of 20, I had to buy a ticket up from the point of view Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square tower, very nice, took a few pictures, I was slowly down. In fact, think about it, very ashamed, far away in the Tang Dynasty, the Tripitaka Master Tours on a person to Tianzhu (India), did not bring any equipment, food equipment, money, back, and we do, with money, clothes, thousands of per device, up to engage in a practice camp or something.
           
Ten o'clock or so, Big Wild Goose Pagoda people up, I just went out. Go west about 20 minutes, went to the Shaanxi History Museum. For more information, please shift to Vacation in China

没有评论:

发表评论