2011年8月3日星期三

Mogao Grottoes Tour in Dunhuang

Mogao Grottoes china tour do not want to say here, because different tourists see is different, experience is different. My son and I visit a dozen caves, and into two, or even into three, five half-hour we spent, as long as you buy a ticket, you can stay in the work before them. In a different cave tour is like in different places in space shuttle. After I saw the rough cold, Tang extensive, meticulous Jin, Yuan ambitious, Song of the peace, fresh Yuan Dynasty, the Qing Dynasty and modern deep bleak. Often stop them always feel deep in Chinese culture. My son and I take a taxi to go, the driver told me I could take the bus back, or carpool, so each is only a $ 10 bus only expensive than two dollars.

The next day to Mingsha and Crescent Moon Spring,china tour package on the city bus to a dollar. To be honest, these two places are dominated by children and friends south of the desert scenery and the feeling of the camel is not uncommon in Xinjiang. With the addition of Crescent Lake just old feelings. Especially the Crescent Moon Spring, itself was not much, but people feel the magic between heaven and earth. Another told friends, desert hot wind was very powerful to pay attention to insulation and cover, otherwise the skin will sunburn.

Besides a detail, so that we feel the passion it Dunhuang. I went to buy train ticket, front row a lot of people booking travel company, janitor of the old master told me to another place to buy because they want to make a lot of votes, where the line is likely to cut into my time . Near the mosque in the urban areas where there is no ticket travel companies. Thank you Dunhuang.

Want to say here, just watched another friend in the online statement, the Dunhuang Mogao Grottoes of damage attributed to the locals, this is unfair, imagine the time in China, I mean the late Qing and early Republic, and the Cultural Revolution During the Chinese, no one to heritage seriously, it was cheap to sell at or even national treasures, which are now uncommon. So to say friend, you are too narrow. For more information, please shift to Vacation in China 

没有评论:

发表评论